Groundbreaking hospitality technology now available to all hotels over any wiring scheme.
Properties utilizing the DIRECTV Residential Experience will benefit from access to hundreds of HD channels, a user-friendly interactive program guide and hotel PMS integration. In addition, DIRECTV’s advanced technology solution lays the foundation for a more robust, interactive guest experience by enabling the following, without additional hardware requirements:
Properties and Guests will benefit from:
- Technology that's easy, flexible, and compatible with all TVs and wiring
- A simple and consistent experience for your guests in every hotel
- Full residential channel lineup with access to over 100 HD channels'
- Simplified, anti-microbial remote
- Fully customizable and intuitive guest welcome screen with interactive apps so guests can easily find the shows they want to watch, including Guest Messaging
- Compatible with all TVs and all wiring types. Seamless OTT content integration without taxing the hotel’s Wi-Fi network
- Full residential channel lineups with access to over 100 HD channels
- User-friendly, interactive program guide
- Hotel PMS integration, Amenity Reservations and Express Checkout
- Remote monitoring capabilities
Standard Definition Analog
Think you can't get a better deal on your monthly cable bill? Programming starting at only 2.49 per unit per month!
SMATV stands for Satellite Master Antenna Television, and describes a system that uses multiple satellite and broadcast signals to create a single integrated cable system set up on racks sleeves (similar to several computer servers set up on racks at a university computer center) which generates a single integrated cable signal for distribution to every guest's room in your hotel or motel. With a SMATV system your hotel or motel can become its' own in-house cable company.
HD – COM2000 Digital/HD
DIRECTV sets the industry standard for equipment features and product reliability with COM2000. This product leverages the reliable and hardened COM1000 platform, which has been the market leader since 2009.